How’s your mental game?
When the physical potential between athletes is essentially equal, what differentiates the best?
- Execution under difficult high pressure circumstances
- Mental skills & preparation
- Possessing mental toughness
- NeuroSport™ helps develop your mental skills
Serious science – real results
The NeuroSport™ Athlete Assessment pinpoints the strengths, preferences, and weaknesses based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ (MBTI™), the most widely-used psychological instrument in the world, neuroscience, plus a personal interview. Thousands of amateur and professional athletes have taken the MBTI™ with stunning results.
- Understand how you are “wired”
- Based on sport of choice & position within sport
- Determine physical & mental strengths and weaknesses
- Develop key mental strategies per your own style
- Customize training based on strengths & weaknesses
- Maximize your physical & mental strengths
- Develop physical & mental strengths
- Reach peak potential based on personalized results
How NeuroSport™ works
Once you’ve completed the assessment process, NeuroSport™ creates a detailed analysis with specific recommendations and objectives.
- Personal interview & intake form
- Complete the MBTI™ online
- Analysis of information
- Generates results, ‘red-flags,’ and recommendations
- Face-to-face or webinar of results, ‘red-flags,’ and recommendations
The Coaching Connection™
Research has shown every athlete has deeply held preferences for taking in information, decision-making, and relating to others. The same holds true for coaches, parents, and teammates.
- One style of coaching does not work for every athlete
- NeuroSport™ takes a team approach to each athlete
- Everyone (coach, athlete, agent, parent, trainer) gets on the same page
- Produces an environment where the athlete can achieve peak performance